An established renewable Independent Power Producer with a large solar PV portfolio of generating assets. The purpose of the role is to manage solar plants daily and liaise with other asset management team members as well as technical and financial departments.
- Contribute to developing policies, processes and procedures to ensure relevant procedural/legislative and contract requirements are fulfilled
- Managing day-to-day operations of the Asset Management organisation, providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes to achieve high performance standards
- Maximising total return for each asset through analysis of efficiency as well as identifying opportunities for further improvement
- Monitor and control financial budgets
- Review all SPV contracts for obligations SPV and other contract party respectively, including insurance
- Negotiate new O&M contracts from selected contractors, monitoring and influencing all maintenance and operations for the assets
- Maintain and grow good relations with all contract parties
- Manage and monitor compliance in all contracts and activities.
- Assistance in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions
- Negotiate and communicate with all parties in the process of acquiring or disposing of assets, ensuring the best possible agreements
- Overall management of energy sales
- Arrange and maintain accreditation of sites and eligibility for Feed In Tariffs (FIT) or ROCs.
- Support financial controller with analysis of P&L variance and CF Forecast and solar plants budget review.
- Accounting an A/P
- Invoice collection sign offs
- Supervise FIT/ROC and market electricity revenue collection
- Contact with DNOs to solve potential discrepancies
- Facilitate hand-off from project management to operational management
- Relationship with landlords
- Liaising and rerporting (if required)
- Procurement of insurance policy renewal
- Managing insurance claims on behalf of project company
- Liaising with Banks/Lenders
- Procurement of all compliance under Financial Agreements
- Project documentation, permit and licensing
- Suppor legal department in any legal action and/or claims
- Min 3 years of experience in energy asset management
- Engineering or Economist/Business Admin qualification is preferable
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Louison Cassarino on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1933
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1875244