NextWave Partners is working with a global investment management firm focused on renewable energy and infrastructure, managing more than US$10 bn of equity capital in both private and listed funds on behalf of institutional investors across the globe.
The Analyst role is a critical hire to add to the growth of the infrastructure investment team in NYC and will focus on various infrastructure funds managed by the client.
- Analyst will support the origination and execution (financial modelling and analysis, structuring) of infrastructure and energy investment opportunities with a primary focus on the Americas.
- Analyst will be responsible for financial modelling, reviewing due diligence and structuring work-streams including the management of technical, legal, and financial advisors.
- Analyst will be responsible for preparing presentations of investment opportunities to the investment committee.
- Analyst will have strong infrastructure or energy experience from working with a developer, industrial sponsor, infrastructure fund, advisor, project finance advisory and/or lending institution (renewable energy, energy & power, transportation)
- Analyst will have strong numerical analysis skills and solid financial modelling skills in Project Finance and DCF models.
- Analyst will have a good understanding of key commercial drivers in relation to existing assets and new transactions, including key drivers for value enhancement.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your resume to Sana Anjum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line)