- Design meteorological campaigns for wind resource assessment.
- Conduct wind resource and energy analysis of new and operating wind farms.
- Recommend turbine options and manage turbine suitability assessment and power performance testing with OEMs.
- Develop optimized turbine layouts for levelized cost of energy.
- Stay apprised of current and emerging research and trends in the field of Wind Resource Assessment. Develop new tools, procedures and templates.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- Very good understanding and experience with wind turbine technology
- Candidates should have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Candidates should be capable of managing internal and external resources with ease, taking a lead role at meetings, setting priorities and recording actions.
- Ability to use Microsoft software e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook is considered essential.
- Ability to use specialist software packages e.g. WaSP, WindPRO, AutoCAD
- Fluency in English and Tagalog is essential.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV and contact details to Fletcher Kim on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA Registration No.: R1877723