|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Senior VP, Investments
About the Client:
- Private Equity fund in SEA.
- Climate and Renewables investments.
- Originate, lead deals, see through transactions to exit.
- Identify, evaluate, and execute investment opportunities in the renewables and climate sectors.
- Lead deal origination - sourcing and evaluating potential investment opportunities across renewable energy and climate, including climate technology such as electric vehicles.
- Oversee and conduct comprehensive due diligence processes, financial analysis, and risk assessments for potential investments.
- Involvement through post investment, support through being an investee board member or observer.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with industry partners, in-country stakeholders, founders.
- Lead and mentor junior team members, fostering a collaborative and high performing culture.
- Provide reporting on investment performance, financial analysis, industry trends to senior management.
- Minimum 7 years of investment experience in private equity or venture capital within the renewables or climate sector.
- Proven experience as a deal lead with the renewables sector, with strong experience with execution of transactions through closing.
- Proven financial analysis and modeling capabilities.
- Exceptional negotiations and communication abilities.
- Ability to travel.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired