|Posted:||12 days ago|
Title: Senior Government Affairs Analyst
Location: London or Madrid
About NextWave Partners
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is partnered with a leading global IPP and developer of utility scale solar PV projects with more than 500 employees across 5 continents and a 20 GW+ project pipeline. Having successfully expanded in to 12 new markets in the last 18 months, they're now looking for a Senior Government Affairs Analyst to provide policy advice in the areas of European Energy and Climate.
- Support in areas of information gathering, tracking relevant legislative changes or developments.
- Proactively provide analysis on the influence of legislation in Europe.
- Work to endorse the interests of the business to relevant institutions and broader stakeholder community.
- Writing/producing presentations and papers on corporate position.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Law, Engineering, Economics etc.)
- Energy experience required. Ideally with some experience in the renewable/clean energy industry.
- Exposure to EU environment and legislation will be strongly advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)