My client is an international renewable energy player looking to expand their Japanese market solar module sales.
- Will lead commercial efforts in the assigned country/region.
- Assess and establish contact with potential buyers of our client Solar products.
- Focus module sales, pipeline development and fostering relationships among clients.
- Build and implement sales strategies appropriate for the assigned business segment.
- Lead contract negotiations with target accounts.
- Management of existing customers from Pre-Sales to After Sales support.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to ensure smooth fulfillment of sales orders.
- May occasionally be involved in strategic growth opportunities that the company is pursuing.
- Depending on the evolving needs of the business, this person may also be tasked to manage other sales personnel
- Prior solar modules sales experience is required.
- Solid understanding of solar and its adjacent markets (e.g. storage & semiconductors).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to travel and represent the company in various commercial engagements.
- Organized and able to manage sales orders end-to-end (from booking until fulfillment).
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record in closing transactions.
- Competency in office software tools.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538