Back to job search
|about 1 month ago
Title: Senior Wind Specialist
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
- EPC tendering contracting and negotiation
- Feasibility studies
- Development of project
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- >4 years of experience managing EPCs as a consultant on wind projects
- Opportunity - growth from the role into c-suite or director roles possible depending on the candidate's experience
- Prior experience in onshore wind farm consultancy construction (offshore as well if possible and solar) -
- Project management consultancy experience required managing EPCs
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired