NextWave Partners is working with a client who are looking to expand their Renewable Energy team in APAC.
- Undertake and manage the day to day execution tasks, due diligence review, financial modelling, risk analysis etc.
- Support and take a lead role working with internal stakeholders
- Take on a leadership position and lead juniors on daily tasks
- Lead active relationships with external stakeholders
- Enhance personal and team’s market knowledge in different sectors and countries, conduct necessary market researches and analysis when required
Qualifications and relevant experience
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level, particularly in managing due diligence and financial modeling review
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the project finance market
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin and the ability to communicate effectively to senior management
For more information about this role or other opportunities, please contact Clarlynn Tan for a confidential conversation at
Direct line:+65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1658538