We are working with a leading international renewable energy company in the search for a Principal Electrical Engineer to direct and lead all technical aspects, along with working closely with a large team devising a strategy for the business moving forward, which will enable them to continue growing their portfolio in Australia.
Experience of working with large utility scale on grid Renewable energy projects will be preferred. In this role you will focus on technical leadership as well as developing business. As a passionate and innovative Principal Engineer with this client you will experience variety, a flexible approach to working, and an opportunity to develop and travel.
- Be a team player whilst providing the necessary technical leadership and monitor the quality of the projects.
- Working closely with and having an abundance of contacts within the power and renewables sector in Australia.
- Responsible for the Technical side of the business across Australia
- Liaise with colleagues across the business network to manage all project development activities
- Provide specialised technical advice on renewable energy projects to clients
- In-depth knowledge of Renewable Development
- Engineering degree in a relevant field, ideally electrical
- More than 10 years’ experience working in the Australian Renewables Market
- Ideally Chartered Engineer status or equivalent
- A good quality assurance attitude and understanding of this
- Deep knowledge of the Australian renewable energy sector
- Team/technical leadership experience at a high level
- The ability to implement quality control for all the work carried out
The company is looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business. In exchange for this commitment, our client is offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside career progression opportunities. This is a permanent opportunity with a large global and stable business that are looking to hire someone for the long term.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Jamie McMenemie at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +61 2 9098 4340
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272