We are working with a technical consultancy and supervisory to the global renewable energy, oil & gas and utility industry. Its Asia HQ - Singapore, is looking for a Senior Consultant to join the lean team.
Minimum Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, advanced degree is a plus (MSEE, MBA, or PhD)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with transmission system studies
- Professional registration preferred
- Experience with power system planning and operations; transient stability, short circuit, and voltage analysis; NERC, FERC, and Regional requirements, policies and procedures; production costing; risk assessment techniques; TPL compliance; generator interconnection; and harmonics analysis.
- Strong computer skills using industry software such as PSS/E, PSLF, EMTP/ATP, PSCAD, SKM, ETAP, and Promod.
- Experience in energy storage technology deployment in power systems, transmission and microgrid would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of numerous power regions of the country and independent system operators such as: PJM, MISO, NEISO, SPP, CAISO, WECC, SERC, ERCOT, NYISO
- Knowledge of NERC and FERC standards
- Proven ability to lead, educate, and train a team of engineers and analysts in regards to
- transmission system planning studies
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines and to be effective in on-site work environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, including identification of critical path items to ensure deliverable deadlines are met
You will be responsible for providing a variety of consultancy services for external clients, including renewable integration studies, energy storage deployment, Microgrid studies and smart grid related advisory. Knowledge of Smart Grid technologies and experience in Smart Grid projects and related deployment of such technologies would be advantageous. You will also have responsibilities towards business development by establishing long-term customer relationships, keeping abreast with industry needs and trends.
For interested applicants, please get in touch with Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org