My Client is an international developer with strong presence in infrastructure projects across different region. They are an international firm with multiple portfolio and is now looking for a Operation Head to assist their development work in Taiwan.
- Taking on a project management role during the planning, development and construction phase in lead up to operations and maintenance.
- Providing technical input and recommendations on procurement strategy to identify, tender and select equipment suppliers, O&M contractors and suitable vessels and logistics providers for projects
- Providing Technical and Commercial review and negotiation of term sheets and contracts covering O&M requirements
- Identifying and developing a suitable O&M strategy that fits with the EPC procurement strategy
- Programme management of the relevant O&M Contractors to identify and manage timing and interface issues.
- Managing the Owner’s technical team during operations and maintenance to ensure relevant quality plan procedures are being implemented and reported accurately.
- Provide oversight and recommendations on contract administration matters.
- Establishing suitable weekly and monthly reporting during the O&M phase
- Overseeing and managing the WHSE plan implementation to ensure standards are being met and accurately reported on
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving operations and maintenance related issues as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering.
- 10 years’ experience with a developer or utility or related field in an Operations & Maintenance Manager role for onshore/offshore wind projects.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Fluent English and Chinese (written and spoken)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538