NextWave Partners’ Client is a global renewable energy developer currently looking for a junior to mid-level Analyst to assist in their permitting efforts for their Joint Venture project which is underway.
This position will be largely focused on onshore and state and locally regulated components of the project although they may be called upon to assist with offshore and federally regulated project elements.
The ideal candidate will have some permitting and/or project development experience, ideally in energy project development in the U.S., and will apply that experience to help the Joint Venture to obtain all needed onshore, state, regional and local permits and approvals.
- Assist in the scoping, preparation and execution of sophisticated scientific studies
- Review reports prepared by subject matter experts, preparation of documents summarizing reports
- Careful review of documents vital to the permitting process
- Oversee and manage contractors providing surveys, analyses and documents for the Joint Venture.
- Review and draft high-quality permitting documents with quantitative, qualitative and graphic components.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by the Permitting Manager.
- Familiarity with state and local siting energy project permitting and siting and/or experience with similar permitting schemes and ability to rapidly master the specific Massachusetts system.
- Appropriate educational experience, at least Bachelor’s Degree. Advanced degree related to permitting, biological science or engineering a plus.
- 1 to 4 years of relevant experience. Work on complex offshore energy projects and/or large-scale renewable energy projects.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market, please contact Silas Mahner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (929) 295-6707 (Direct Line)