|Posted:||12 days ago|
Title: Junior Legal Counsel, SEA
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a renewable energy developer who's active within the South & Southeast Asian Solar market. Directly reporting to the Legal Counsel in Singapore, this role will be responsible for supporting legal related matters related to the company in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
- Provide legal support, documentation and resolution of legal issues related to the company and realization of the project
- Ensure projects are in accordance with local laws, regulations, and policy framework
- Assist drafting of contracts in English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Support negotiation, review, finalisation, and execution of contracts such as PPA, Equipment Lease agreements etc.
- Advise on regulatory and legal issue in Southeast Asia, with focus in Indonesia
- Support general corporate matters such as reviewing NDAs etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- Qualified as an advocate in Indonesia
- 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in a top tier law firm a plus
- Experience in contract negotiation and drafting preferred
- Knowledge of Indonesian laws relating to the renewable energy industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)