NextWave Partners has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Investment Analyst/Associate to join a major renewable energy developer to support the projects team with acquisitions, business case development, project implementation and financing, financial reporting, cashflow management and sales activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use and develop best practice financial models and analysis tools to evaluate new and existing projects and business development activities in terms of costs and value;
- Prepare business development documents for corporate partners, conferences, acquisition processes;
- Provide written inputs and supporting analysis into internal decision papers prepared by Project Managers and engage with colleagues in order to better understand and evaluate project risks and opportunities;
- Set up and manage the internal database of project benchmarks to assist with ready cross checking and evaluation, working alongside centralised services of Project Financing, Accounting, Corporate Finance and Turnkey Construction;
- Manage the financial tracking of general business activities against budget, liaising and reporting to the management team on a regular basis;
- Support Project Managers and Controlling colleagues in managing project budgets;
- Take ownership of discrete areas of business development workstreams and support others in achieving their goals.
- Relevant degree in maths, business, economics or accounting;
- At least two years’ post-graduate experience focusing on valuations and economic analysis, ideally with exposure to project financing;
- Sound financial modelling capabilities backed up by training and project experience;
- Working knowledge of accounting standards and general business processes;
- Fluent English.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Adit Mehta on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1944
Business License Number: 16S8303