|Posted:||15 days ago|
Title: Investment Analyst, Infrastructure + Energy
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading investment fund who are active in the energy and infrastructure space in the Asia Pacific region. They are looking to hire an ambitious Investment Analyst to work on the screening and investment of such projects in Taiwan.
- Preparing and managing extensive financial modelling and quantitative analysis on investment opportunities.
- Performing in-depth market research and then presenting this to the senior management team to aid in the decision making process for a potential investment
- Supporting the execution of deals through financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and project financing.
- Supporting the company's asset management functions for portfolio companies
- Exploring strategies to create more value from the portfolio companies
- Supporting colleagues in other activities such as investor reports and fund-raising activities
- Bachelor's Degree in a finance related field (Master's preferred)
- Extensive financial modelling experience
- Due to the location of the role, fluency in Chinese and English is essential
- A minimum of 3 years' industry experience
- Experience during the investment phase of a large infrastructure project in Taiwan