|Location:||Trà Vinh, Tỉnh Trà Vinh, Socialist Republic of Vietnam|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Monitoring of H&S standards at Project Companies
- Monitor compliance of Project Company H&S standards and performance with the H&S requirements as set out in Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS) and other documentation.
- Through ongoing monitoring, confirm that H&S risk management is an integral part of the Project Company’s (and the contractors’) routine risk management processes for managing routine and non-routine operations, and emergency situations.
- Monitor contractual obligations regarding H&S of (sub)contractors.
- Oversee the work of the Project Company’s site-based H&S team including through day-
- to-day communications and weekly meetings.
- H&S Site-Based Support
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (e.g. HSE, safety engineering, civil engineering).
- At least 15 years experience in an H&S-related role ideally in a supervising consultancy role or contractor.
- Good understanding of H&S impacts and risks on construction projects in the renewable energy, water, and waste sectors.
- Attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, passion for learning, and an interest in sustainable development.
- Conversant with risk management, related tools, and facilitating training in this respect.
- Technically proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in written and oral Vietnamese and English language.
- Good organizational skills and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills with the ability to perform independent research and analysis.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877723
Job has Expired