|Posted:||8 days ago|
Head of Sustainable Infrastructure, APAC
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
A well-known European Private Equity group is looking for a Head of Sustainable Infrastructure to establish and build a team to focus on Sustainable Infrastructure (Renewable Energy, Carbon Reduction/Abatement, Digital Infra, Green Transport, Water & Agriculture) across APAC.
The role will have a large focus on origination and a hands on approach is a must. The group have over $10b of AUM globally and have low cost of capital, along with an appetite to invest in emerging markets, alongside OECD Asia. This role would suit someone bullish on Asia and with a strong deal track record in the region. The fund is looking to deploy circa $500m of equity from their current fund into the region and use that as a springboard to raise a specific emerging market fund.
- Originate investment opportunities across the APAC region
- Build and execute an Asian Sustainable Infrastructure Strategy
- Establish teams and platforms in key Asian markets
- Sit on the board of existing portfolio companies who have a presence in the region or are currently expanding into the region
- Ultimate responsibly for the fund's success in the region
- Use experience to influence the groups IC, to ensure confidence in Asian markets going forward
- Over 15 years' experience investing in key markets across Asia
- At least 10 years' experience within the infrastructure asset class
- Tangible/Proven track record establishing teams/platforms
- A proven pair of hands with a high level of gravitas
- Have led deals from origination to FC and then into operation
- Any fund-raising experience would be beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.