A special purpose vehicle, set up by an American mega-fund, is looking for a Head of Development to lead their entry into Australia.
With investments and business units already set up around Asia & Europe, the SPV is now looking to build a portfolio in Australia of around 200mw.
The Project Developer will be responsible for managing the development of projects across Australia, this will include; site identification, feasibility studies, negotiation with land &/or site owners, design, stakeholder management and then bringing a project through to financial close and handover to the company’s in-house construction team.
- Taking full responsibility for the Australian business
- Identifying sites
- Conducting feasibly studies
- Work alongside origination and trading teams to ensure off-take agreements and PPA’s are put into place
- Working with engineering teams
- Navigating sites through planning process
- Working with investment teams to ensure project reaches successful financial close
- Ability to document all stages of the project thoroughly, to ensure the smoothest possible handover to construction
- In depth knowledge of Renewable Development, 10 years +
- Wind development experience in Australia
- Demonstrable track record of brining projects through to financial close
- Strong professional network
- Be able to converse with a very wide range of stakeholders including; investors, developers, IPP’s, land owners & government officials
- Ability to start developing wind projects within a short time frame
The company are looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business.
In exchange for this commitment, our client are offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside international career progression opportunities.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Dan Rose at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1942
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272