The role will involve undertaking Electrical engineering design work on projects for the renewable energy industry and other clients.
The successful candidate will be involved in all engineering aspects of project delivery including feasibility, initial design development, outline and detailed design, and site liaison.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to gain experience by gaining exposure to different departments and projects.
As a Graduate Electrical Engineer, you will be taking part in our development programme. You will be a valued member of a highly experienced and widely respected team. The Graduate Engineer will be provided all the relevant training, development and support so that they may further their engineering career.
- Undertaking outline and detail design, both individually (under supervision) and as part of a wider team, for projects within specified timescales.
- Assisting with the producing site plans, general arrangements and calculations, using approved engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Working alongside other professionals in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Assisting with preparation of technical and non-technical reports.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders at an appropriate level to ensure the design is communicated effectively.
- Assisting with design support activities during construction.
- Engineering Degree (or other related disciplines).
- Desire to work proactively towards further qualifications including involvement in Power Systems and Grid Connection
Flexible working will be considered for this role.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Amber Cutting at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 9146 9948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R2090828