|Posted:||26 days ago|
Title: Financial Controller (Fund)
About the Role:
- Private equity fund, SEA
- Fund Accounting and Valuation
- Prepare and oversee the timely and accurate preparation of financial statements, management reports, and investment performance reports.
- Ensure compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee fund administration and coordinate with third-party service providers.
- Ensure tax compliance and manage tax reporting requirements.
- Support and oversee the valuation process for the fund's investments.
- Work closely with investment teams to assess the financial health of portfolio companies
- Provide reporting on investment and investee companies performance, financial analysis, industry trends to senior management.
- Coordinate external financial audits and act as the primary point of contact for auditors
- Ensure audit readiness and address any audit-related issues, coordinate with external financial audits.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop annual budgets and financial forecasts.
- Stay updated on relevant financial regulations and ensure adherence to compliance requirements.
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports as necessary, liaising with authorities as needed.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with industry partners, in-country stakeholders, etc..
- Five (5) years of accounting and investment monitoring experience within the renewables sector
- Professional accounting qualifications - Chartered Accountant (CA) / Certified Public Accountant (CPA) / ACCA
- Proven experience in financial management and control within the private equity or asset management industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial modeling, analysis, and valuation techniques.
- Proficiency in financial software, tools, and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- SEA regional experience will be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)