|Posted:||11 days ago|
Title: Financial Analyst
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading Independent Power Producer engaged in developing, financing, constructing and O&M of renewable energy & power projects in Asia. They are looking for a Financial Analyst to be based in their Manila office to support development activities in the country.
- Assist in evaluation and execution of renewable energy investment opportunities
- Involved in due diligence, financial assessment, preparation of investment memo, support in commercial and contract negotiations etc.
- Assist in raising debt financing for projects
- Build and maintain financial models for projects throughout development, construction, and operations
- Support business development team throughout development stage including commercial contract negotiations such as offtake agreements, EPC and O&M, finance documentation, equity transaction agreements, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant discipline. Master's an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role
- Experience in renewable energy or power is required
- Excellent financial modelling experience a must
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in other Asian languages would be of added advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)