|Posted:||14 days ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Overview of our Client we are hiring for:
An established independent European asset manager specialised in infrastructure investments.
They have over €8bn of assets under management and invest across the whole capital structure through infrastructure debt (senior and high yield) investment strategies, and a more recent infrastructure equity investment practice, which our client is now looking to accelerate.
With a large investment mandate, across
(i) energy & environmental transition (renewable energy, energy efficiency, waste and water sectors)
(ii) the acceleration of digitalization through investments in fiber networks, telecom towers, or energy efficient data centers,
(iii) green mobility (rail, electric mobility...) and
(iv) social infrastructures in the health and education sectors.
The team consists of over 50 infrastructure professionals based in Paris and London.
The Equity Investment Vice-President will contribute to the growth of all equity investments within a leading European fund manager and pioneer in infrastructure finance (with a strong focus on sustainability). The position can be based in Paris or London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deal origination: Contribute to the sourcing of new investment opportunities; managing and maintaining relationships within the industry, including investment banks, due diligence providers, independent valuers, consultants and peer institutional investors
- Deal execution: Leading the due diligence and acquisition process for new investments including valuation analysis and financial modelling, preparing of the investment committee memorandum, working with legal, financial, tax and other external advisors
- Portfolio management: Monitoring and reporting performance of portfolio assets
- Market research: Leading market and sector research and analysis, and provide updates on any insights or developments
- 6-8 years of professional experience including a minimum of 2 years on the buy-side ideally within a reputable infrastructure investment firm. Relevant experience can also include top Private Equity firm or Bulge Bracket/Elite Boutique M&A team or an Infrastructure advisory practice of a top tier international bank
- Working experience in the European infrastructure market
- Possess a demonstrated track record of relevant and successful deal execution in a competitive environment
- Strong quantitative/numerical skills - confirmed financial and operational modelling skills
- Team player, entrepreneurial character, self-starter approach and high commercial spirit
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in French helpful, but not required. Additional European languages are a plus
- Strong academic track record from top-tier institutions
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)