NextWave is working with a technology innovator in the U.S. whose modular turbines harness the power of water as a clean, distributed energy resource. The client provides clean energy generation by placing hydrokinetic turbines in canals.
Our client is seeking a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to lead the transformation from selling as a pure OEM product company to leveraging renewable energy development partners and funds to sell and deploy hydropower turbines on a rapidly increasing scale. The CCO will develop and execute strategy together with the CEO and executive team to effectively apply bridge funding and secure a second round of growth equity on path to a successful exit.
- Full responsibility for Sales, Origination, Development and Marketing including hiring, developing and leading the Commercial team
- Collaborate with senior leadership in determining and driving the development and execution of the commercial strategy for the company.
- Develop and implement a data driven strategy to drive market development, market penetration and revenue growth
- 10+ years of commercial leadership experience in renewable energy development with success developing and leading commercial teams
- Successful track record of bringing renewable energy projects from origination through to commercial operation
- Excellent communications skills and significant experience working with C-level personnel and Boards of Directors internally as well as with customers, developers and investors.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your resume to Sana Anjum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line)