A multinational Independent Power Producer in Japan is looking for a Business Environment Advisor.
Business development manager with responsibility for sourcing new renewable power projects. The company is seeking a highly motivated Project Development Manager to join its Project Development Team in Tokyo, Japan.
- Continuously and pro-actively monitor developments, and maintain a clear understanding, of the local regulation and policies related to offshore wind with the objective to integrate implications to their strategy and business plan.
- Working with in-country or Regional Policy & Advocacy support and other key stakeholders, develop and implement the company’s mid and long term offshore wind advocacy policy positions and advocacy strategy and provide thought leadership to facilitate successful business outcomes to support the shaping of the commercial landscape and regulatory / policy framework for the emerging offshore wind industry.
- Act as focal point and/or project workstream leader for all matters related to regulation, policy, auction rules, market intelligence, interpretation and giving substance to non-financial bid criteria and coordination or consortium’s input on consultations.
- External stakeholder management & representation (e.g., regulatory agencies, industry associations, institutions and industry peers)
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience (government affairs, regulatory affairs, external relations, policy & advocacy and or marketing), preferably in the Offshore Wind or in the renewable energy- or electricity industry
- Understanding of the Japan offshore wind regulation and policies
- Experience with, and having a relevant network of contacts, with relevant authorities, industry associations is a plus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Sayo Kiyama at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1653437