|about 1 month ago
Title: Offshore Wind T&I Manager
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading offshore wind developer who have recently been awarded a new landmark project in Taiwan. They are putting together the core members of their team to deliver this project, and are looking for an experienced Transport and Installation Manager to work on the development and delivery of this project.
- Lead project-specific T&I engineering, shaping structural design with key involvement in project development
- Evaluate port facilities, local supply chain, installation methodologies, and environmental factors for risk identification
- Create high-level installation plans and detailed offshore campaigns, emphasising environmental conditions and marine logistics modelling
- Communicate and manage T&I project risks, supporting risk mitigation and addressing potential program and budget impacts
- Interface with internal/external stakeholders, develop DEVEX and CAPEX inputs, optimise costs, and engage global/local supply chains.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in relevant and similar fields of work. (e.g. complex EPCI Construction Projects, large infrastructure project).
- Experience as a T&I Manager or Lead Engineer on a previous T&I project in both the construction and development phases
- Broad knowledge of the different T&I work-packages and marine operations standards
- Experience in floating projects both wind and/or oil & gas related is also sought
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired