|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Transportation & Installation Package Manager - Offshore Wind
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave have been appointed by a leading offshore wind developer to help build out their offshore wind team in Taiwan. They are putting together the core members of their team and are looking for an experienced T&I Package Manager to work on the development and delivery of this project.
- Managing all the T&I aspects of the Foundation and WTG packages
- Building positive relationships and working closely with Foundation installation contractor
- Mobilising the necessary resources to safely deliver the works
- Assuring project progress in accordance with the agreed schedule
- Ensuring interfaces between supply and T&I are identified and managed
- Monitoring, reviewing and approving contractors' designs, planning and installation methodologies to meet project requirements and manage any issues as necessary
- Coordinating with the construction management team with regards to site related aspects
- Monitoring compliance with contractual requirements
- Leading by example on HSE to help achieve best-in-class HSE performance levels
- Leading technical reviews related to T&I feasibility and methodologies, health and safety and manage close out of identified risks
- Minimum of five  years of experience in the offshore wind sector.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Engineering
- Due to the location of the role, prior experience in Asia would be preferred
- Previous experience managing the T&I Package on at least one offshore wind project
- Due to project interface responsibilities, excellent communication and interpersonal skills in written and spoken English is key
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired