NextWave are working with a reputable renewable energy developer who has multiple offshore wind projects in their portfolio. They are looking to hire an experienced Subsea Cable Engineer to work on both the planning and delivery of the projects they have in Taiwan.
- Submarine cable system engineering project contracting, implementation promotion and project progress control.
- Coordinating and communicating with consultants and engineering manufacturers form both Taiwan and overseas
- Managing the communication with government departments and related organizations
- Assisting in the planning of offshore wind power projects
- Supporting the various teams leading the feasibility studies, environmental impact assessments and construction of projects
- Other assigned tasks when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin
- Minimum of 5 years’ offshore engineering experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587