|Posted:||12 days ago|
Title: Stakeholder Relations Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Nextwave is looking for professionals who possess the experience of stakeholder managements in Infrastructure/PPP projects in Japan. This role will be working for the offshore wind development division of the well-known international company in Japan.
Please note that this role requires Japanese language skills (all in write, read, and converse) at native level that you are able to follow the updated regulations which is published by Japanese ministries in Japanese.
- Collecting feedback knowledge and data from stakeholders, to assess emerging issues, opportunities, and risks.
- Having the effective communication with all local stakeholders to build strong and effective relationships.
- The experience of working in the public affairs that you are capable enough to work in the private company independently.
- Japanese - Native proficiency (Read, Write and Conversation)
- English - Able to work with non-Japanese teammates / stakeholders to discuss and negotiate the related subjects.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1653437 / Sayo Kiyama
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)