NextWave Partners is working closely with a developer who is enjoying an exciting period of growth in the SE Asia.
As part of their broader expansion plans they’re looking to hire a Solar Development Manager (C&I) to work in their Asia HQ covering projects primarily in SE Asia.
Roles and responsibilities
- Identify and originate opportunities for the clients Commercial & Industrial (C&I) business, including but not limited to marketing, business development, sales and service across SE Asia.
- Develop accurate segmentation and targeting of the market including identification of customer and market opportunities, establishing balance of long-term pipeline and short-term revenue.
- Develop your network to ensure the client is being recommended and introduced to strategic opportunities.
- Structure and Industrialize the process around identifying and serving customers’ needs to match nclient corporate strategy.
- Identify and target strategic clients and projects, establish long-term & trustful relationships with customers.
- Guide and participate in project team to effectively implement the customer and project plans. Be flexible and proactive to deal with complex situations and achieve sales targets.
- Performance will be assessed by pipeline generation, projects closed, project profitability, revenue, customer relationship enhancement, brand influence, enhanced competency.
- At least 7-10 years of experience within the development sector in the solar industry.
- Strong understanding of the project development lifecycle within the solar industry in particular within the SE Asia region.
- Proven track record in originating projects and carrying it through to financial close.
- Willing to travel extensively.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713