|Posted:||14 days ago|
Job Title: Site Manager - Major Solar Project
About Next Wave
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Join a leading renewable energy developer at the forefront of the sustainable energy revolution. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to step into the role of Site Manager for a role in Europe. If you are passionate about renewable energy, thrive in a collaborative environment, and have a proven track record in construction leadership, we want to hear from you.
- Lead and oversee the site of a major solar park in Bangladesh
- Develop and implement strategic plans for efficient and timely project delivery, adhering to quality and safety standards.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Project Management, and Operations to ensure seamless project integration.
- Foster a culture of innovation, sustainability, and excellence within the construction team.
- Manage the team and be involved in new hirings and talent acquisition
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in solar projects
- Experience dealing with EPCs the work in Asia
- Experience working with large scale solar projects
- Convesational level of english
- Experience working in the region
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance-based bonuses, premium health insurance, retirement pension plan and other flexible remuneration compensations.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth within a dynamic industry. Career progression plan.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Participation in sustainability initiatives and team-building activities.
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment.
You will be able to participate in team building activities and green initiatives with society.
You will be part of a leading company in the sector that is inclusive, flexible philosophy where every professional is valued and respected
An organization full of passionate people, with a deeply rooted culture of collaboration and care, driven by results.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)