|Posted:||15 days ago|
Title: Senior Manager, BESS
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a key OEM in the Australian Energy Storage Sector and are seeking a Senior Manager (BESS) to spearheard all product and strategy efforts for their new BESS initiative. You will act as a bridge between the technical, product and sales team, becoming an intergral part of the companies plan to continue dominating the BESS market.
· Product and solutions deveopment
· Research and analysis on market trends
· Product and technology roadmap development
· Management of internal and external stakeholders
· 8 years of experience with BESS or ESS as a product manager or engineering lead
· Experience with product development for the domain of battries or cells
· Ability to work with cross functional teams, along with strategic long term thinking
· PHD/Masters in electrochemistry or related fields
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)