NextWave Partners USA is working exclusively with a Financial Technology company that leverages deep expertise in technology, data, and project finance to make solar energy more accessible for businesses, municipalities, and nonprofits.
Our client is actively recruiting for a critical hire of a Senior Associate - Capital Markets to join its Capital Markets team to drive the capital formation efforts. While the focus will be on C&I solar space, their growth areas are energy storage and EV charging infrastructure.
As the client has high growth plans and is expanding, this will be a critical hire and a part of the initial pioneering team that accelerates the business further. Therefore, the role also offers equity in the business.
The role can be based remotely.
- Senior Associate - Capital Markets will be responsible for supporting the client's capital formation efforts by providing the best-in-class experience to its institutional investors, managing relationships, and administering existing investments.
- Senior Associate - Capital Markets will be responsible for building, utilizing, and maintaining financial models for solar projects.
- Senior Associate - Capital Markets will be responsible for bringing an entirely new asset class to market and building a personal platform in renewable energy.
- Senior Associate - Capital Markets will have 2+ years of financial relationship management experience and a successful track record of providing best-in-class service to their clients.
- Senior Associate - Capital Markets will have 2+ years of solar experience, ideally in commercial, industrial, or residential markets. Strong knowledge of the Solar industry and updated on the latest happenings.
- Senior Associate - Capital Markets will have solid financial modeling skills/expertise and a very good understanding of financial concepts. Excellent Excel skills and market research experience.
Kindly note at this point the client is unable to sponsor and would only consider talent who are authorized to work in the US.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your CV to Sana Anjum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).