|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager, Offshore Wind
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading offshore wind developer who are growing their business in Japan. The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for managing various external stakeholder relations, including central and regional policymakers as their projects pass through the development lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing a stakeholder overview and building a strong, healthy, and sustainable network among key stakeholders in Japan
- Tasking the role as the local knowledge point for policy-related issues and grid-related regulatory issues, among others, in Japan
- Consistently communicating to upper management your expert knowledge on energy policy related affairs in the country
- Identifying and executing key actions and implementation plans for policy-related and other regulatory issues
- coordinating efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in the Japanese energy industry
- Bachelor's Degree or above in a related field
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience managing key stakeholder relationships from both the private and public sector
- Fluency in Japanese and English is essential due to both internal and external stakeholder relationships
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired