My client is a leading energy and infrastructure consulting firm looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead their District Heating/Cooling System (DHCS) projects in Asia.
- Delivery of DHCS consulting and engineering projects in Asia.
- Lead and manage a team of project engineers to ensure projects delivered are compliant and adheres to quality and safety standards
- In charge of projects due diligence, budget control, work schedule, quality, project review etc.
- Support business development team to build a strategy for market penetration on unexplored markets in Asia
- Minimum 5 years of experience in DHCS projects, preferably involved in both projects supervision and hands-on
- At least 10 years of proven experience in building services, HVAC systems, project management etc. PMP would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other relevant engineering. A Master’s Degree in Engineering would be of added advantage
- Good communication and written skills in English language are required. Proficiency in other Asian languages would be a plus
- Open for extensive travelling
- This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153