Project Management Department, Project Division
- In coordination with the Project Control Manager, manage the take-over of Project
- Engineer’s role from the proposal team and prepare a detailed Project monitoring and ncoordination strategy across disciplines.
- Ensure compliance of the company’s Project management processes, procedures, rules and application of Information Systems/tools.
- Coordinate with Procurement & Engineering team to secure the on time release of RFQ, PO, etc. to meet overall project milestone dates effectively.
- Coordinate with Customer, Owner’s Engineer, Authorities, Partners, etc. to ensure timely response to comment list. Compile pending submission list, monitor and follow- up with Engineers to close-out comment list accordingly.
- Coordinate with Procurement team for effective planning and preparation of transportation execution plan including the local transportation management, master list, import and export application work, etc
- Coordinate with Project schedulers for effective monitoring of project schedule on weekly basis. Overall project schedules (L1, L2 and L3 level), engineering schedule, manufacturing schedule, testing and shipping schedule shall be monitored effectively with proper reporting (weekly and monthly report preparation or as required on instruction from Project Control Manager).
- Manage the project specific document management procedure internally and externally using Document Management System (DMS) as well as liaising with HQ for additional DMS support in coordination with Document Controllers for effective and efficient reporting to Project team.
- Coordinate on schedule recovery plans in discussion with Project Control Manager and Project Schedulers as and when required.
- Monitoring & controlling project key milestone dates to avoid contractor claims (Civil handover, Mechanical handover, Material handover, Commissioning handover, etc).
- Coordinate with regional HQ’s and site office for arrangement of hotels and transportation to site and Customer office for client staff.
- Support the site during construction & commissioning period.
- Provide feedback from executed projects and implement “lessons learnt’ corrective/preventive actions.
- MBA/Diploma in Project Management or PMP certified candidates in Project Management or related field will have an added advantage.
- Basic technical knowledge of Gas or Coal based Power Station will be preferable.
- Candidates having successful project execution experience in Gas or Coal based power stations will have advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical/Civil/Electronics engineering or related field from a locally or an internationally recognized university.
- Minimum five (5) years of full time experience in a Project Management Department of a reputed company (preferably MNC) either in Power or Oil & Gas sector only.
- Working Experience with domestic and international team (Global Matrix Organization).
- Effective Project control and monitoring experience with EPC contractor. Project start- up till Commissioning and plant Taking Over.
- External and Internal Customer Management with the help of good interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Good leadership qualities in coordinating project engineering teams.
- Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks with customer focused approach.
- Excellent planning, organizing and priority setting skills.
- Must be a team player with a proactive attitude
- Possess excellent communication skills working with cross functional teams both locally and internationally
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713