Our client is an international renewable energy company looking for a project coordinator to be based in Taiwan. The key responsibility on this position is to be the center of coordination for all entire project team in offshore wind
- Help scheduling the project directors and team members meetings.
- Prepare project-related information such as organization charts, project handbook etc.
- Prepare presentations and conduct project-related research.
- Support the project’s public relation work.
- Managed budget, schedule
- Coordination between project team and drive the project to a successful close
- You are a good communicator and networker, helping in facilitating and steering the project.
- You speak good english & chinese
- You have experience in large infrastructure / offshore wind / onshore wind project
- You will be based in Taiwan and is Taiwanese
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please reach out to Clarlynn Tan at the following contact details:
Direct: +65 6914 9935
EA License No.: 16S8303
EA Registration No.: R1658538