My client is a developer across Asia and is currently looking for a project coordinator to be based in Taiwan. This is for an individual that has interest in offshore wind and comes with a project administrative background.
- Ensure documentation by all teams are up to date
- Ensure Coordination are in place throughout project lifecycle
- Team communication and coordination work initiative
- Coordination of internal meetings, events and schedules
- Preparation of all relevant documents for internal uses
- Based in Taipei, Taiwan
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- Have 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience at a leading industrial player, engineering firm, developer, utility, power, oil & gas industry or related field
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Project Administrative experience is a MUST
- Be a team player.
- Fluent Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538