|Posted:||2 months ago|
Title: Electrical Transmission Project Manager - Offshore Wind
Location: Tokyo, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading developer who have a large portfolio of offshore wind projects in Japan. They are looking to hire an experienced Electrical Transmission Project Manager to lead the design, procurement and construction of their onshore transmission assets related to the project.
- Providing onshore transmission solutions for the grid connection of offshore wind farm projects
- Aligning the scope with other packages and ensuring coordination and interface management across all packages
- Driving and delivering optimal technical concept selection - with a key focus on HSE in design & operation.
- Leading the procurement and ensuring timely contracting of all onshore transmission packages, supported by the Procurement Director
- Managing internal and external engineering and design works
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable standards and certification requirements
- Providing support to other functions and packages, e.g.; Permitting, Due Diligence, Lenders Technical Advisors, Insurance Firms
- Delivering all relevant documentation at the relevant project stages
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Master's preferred)
- Prior experience managing the end-to-end scope of onshore transmission assets i.e. substations, transmission lines, cables etc.
- Due to the interface management responsibilities, fluency in Japanese and English is essential
- Strong relationships with the transmission system operator (TSO) in Japan
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired