|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Offshore Wind Site Investigation Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with an offshore wind developer who have several projects they are developing in Taiwan. As a result of this activity, they are looking to hire an experienced and technically strong Site Investigation Manager who will be responsible for playing a key part in the development phase of these projects.
- Coordination of site assessment efforts for an offshore wind farm at various stages of development
- Overseeing the tender process, supervising site investigations, ensuring data quality and processing for geotechnical site investigation information.
- Managing the tendering process, overseeing surveys, ensuring data quality, and processing relevant data.
- Supervising the site investigation contractor(s) throughout the survey planning and execution phases.
- Responsible for selecting and overseeing Client Representatives.
- Contributing to the establishment of practical policies, managing day-to-day work execution, and maintaining an overview of all activities.
- Delivering site investigation and foundation work packages while adhering to Health, Safety, and Environmental standards, as well as project schedule objectives.
- Managing technical projects with varying durations. Contributing to project planning and scheduling, with a focus on promptly identifying and confirming any deviations.
- Managing package-related risks, action items, and interfaces.
- Minimum of  years of experience in offshore Site Investigations.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Engineering
- Extensive experience and knowledge of GIS
- Possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills in written and spoken English, due to project interface responsibilities
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired