|Posted:||4 days ago|
Title: Legal Counsel
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Company
My client is a a newly established energy storage developer that's set up through a JV between a leading infrastructure investment group and a battery storage system integrator.
Directly reporting to the CEO, the Legal Counsel will be responsible for supporting the development of new projects they have within the APAC region.
About the Role
- Opportunity to work closely with an entrepreneurial and fast-growing project development team in Asia Pacific.
- Ability to work on a varied and broad range of transaction documents in compliance with company guidelines and preferences, in each case while being encouraged to participate in and contribute to strategic initiatives to further business goals.
- Broad exposure handling external counsel across a wide range of practice areas.
- Empowered and equipped with resources to seek for constant improvement and advancement of best practice through the development and implementation of systems, processes, guidelines, and forms to create efficiencies and lay groundwork for future growth of the business.
- Law degree from a recognized university.
- 3-8 years of PQE either in practice or in-house.
- Strong preference for prior infrastructure/renewable energy experience.
- Strong business/commercial acumen skills.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who is able to work independently.
What's in for you
- Competitive Remuneration
- Formal training and development program
- A fast-tracked career path to Senior Management if successful
- A strategic and entrepreneurial working environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)