|Posted:||2 months ago|
NextWave Partners is partnering exclusively with a global renewable energy IPP looking to set up their regional HQ in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and looking to hire Legal Counsel to help with the development of new projects within SEA.
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters, providing legal advice and guidance in the company and throughout project development, construction and operational phase
- Lead due diligence reviews on PPA agreements, JV contracts, land agreements & permits etc.
- Draft and negotiate EPC contracts, maintenance services contracts etc.
- Lead and manage compliance related matters on company and project level
- Providing support in Project financing of projects
- Law degree from a recognized university and admitted to a recognized bar
- At least 5-7 years' commercial experience, preferably in-house within the power, energy or infrastructure space
- Prior experience in project finance, M&A or development
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, any additional Asian languages a plus
*Please note that power, renewable energy, or infrastructure-related experience is essential for the role*
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153
Job has Expired