My Client is an international developer in offshore wind looking for a Head of HSE for their APAC region.
You will be based in Taiwan.
- Define and drive the implementation of our corporate QHSE strategy and secure thedelivery of key HSE performance targets towards reaching our Group’s ambition of world- class QHSE
- Provide independent, professional and business-critical advice and guidance on all HSE issues to the senior management team in Operations, including heads of central support functions and regional directors
- Develop and allocate back-office and sharp-end resources that deliver best practice QHSE solutions to the business across the full value chain of developing, constructing and operating our assets
- Support and advise all regional business areas in developing and implementing solid business processes with a view to ensuring legal compliance and high QHSE performance.
- Have a relevant degree in engineering or an equivalent level of education from the marine or oil and gas industry (a formal HSE degree is advantageous, but is not considered sufficient by itself)
- Have extensive experience with HSE management in complex matrix organizations withinthe renewables business or a related trade at senior management level
- Thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders while constantly pushing the necessary change agenda to meet your targets
- Are a strong people manager with the ability to lead a diverse team with emphasis on cultures and professional conduct in Asia
- Speak and write English fluently and are preferably also proficient in Mandarin or a related Asian language.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538