|Posted:||19 days ago|
Title: Group Controller / Finance Lead
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a renewable energy developer who's active within the Southeast Asian Solar market. Directly reporting to CFO, this position will be responsible for leading the end-to-end accounting & finance function within the region.
- Ensure accuracy of accounting and reporting, finance, audit and compliance across the group are in accordance with local compliance regulation and standards
- Manage finance control framework, improving policies, internal controls and process flows etc.
- Work with local entities and business partners to ensure effective execution of policies and processes
- Responsible for regional FP&A and provide support to the CFO/Group Treasury in working capital management
- Month end closing and reporting, review of financial information and accounting entries across the region
- Ensure accuracy and timely submission of budgets and forecasts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant discipline. Master's an added advantage.
- ACCA with CA and/or CPA accreditation a plus
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience across accounting, finance, audit, regional finance management etc.
- Experience in finance and business support
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in other Asian languages would be of added advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)