|about 1 month ago
Title: GIS Manager, Offshore Wind
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading global offshore wind developer who are looking to hire a technical strong and strategic GIS Manager to work on the development of their project portfolio in Taiwan.
- Supporting projects under development and execution
- Provide GIS support across internal company departments and project packages.
- Taking the lead on all aspects of spatial data exchange on the projects
- Providing key technical support with engineering designs, geophysical surveys and geotechnical surveys.
- Interfacing with the other engineering teams
- Managing any risks identified relating to the technical scopes of the GIS and surveys.
- Providing technical management coordination of the contractor
- A minimum of five years of experience managing GIS systems
- Prior experience working on an offshore wind project is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in GIS engineering, Hydrographic Surveying or similar
- Fluency English is essential due to both internal and external stakeholder relationship management duties
- Over 10 years of experience in the offshore sector
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired