|Posted:||26 days ago|
Title: GIS Manager, Offshore Wind
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading global offshore wind developer who are looking to hire a technical strong and strategic GIS Manager to work on the development of their project portfolio in Taiwan.
- Supporting projects under development and execution
- Provide GIS support across internal company departments and project packages.
- Taking the lead on all aspects of spatial data exchange on the projects
- Providing key technical support with engineering designs, geophysical surveys and geotechnical surveys.
- Interfacing with the other engineering teams
- Managing any risks identified relating to the technical scopes of the GIS and surveys.
- Providing technical management coordination of the contractor
- A minimum of five years of experience managing GIS systems
- Prior experience working on an offshore wind project is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in GIS engineering, Hydrographic Surveying or similar
- Fluency English is essential due to both internal and external stakeholder relationship management duties
- Over 10 years of experience in the offshore sector