NextWave is working with a leading renewable energy organisation who is developing a large offshore wind project in Korea.
They are looking to hire an experienced Foundation Package Manager to work on the development and delivery of this project.
- Interfacing seamlessly with the other Package Managers (Commercial and Technical) to ensure that the overall offshore wind development is successfully procured and delivered.
- Providing technical input and recommendations on procurement and contracting strategy for the relevant package to identify, tender and select equipment suppliers, EPC and O&M contractors for our projects;
- Managing and reviewing technical design development for the relevant package in the lead up to construction and in support of achieving all required permits and approvals;
- Providing relevant technical and commercial input into tender documentation; assessment & evaluation of proposals; commercial, technical & contractual negotiations; and final contract award.
- Overall project management during construction and forward planning of EPC Contractor activities for the relevant package
- Engaging in engineering reviews for the Foundation Package
- Overseeing the relevant package contractors during construction to ensure relevant quality plan procedures are being implemented and reported on accurately.
- Overseeing and managing work health and safety plan implementation to ensure standards are being met and accurately reported on
- Overseeing and managing environmental plan implementation
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving construction related issues as they arise
- Engaging with the operations and maintenance contractors and service providers to ensure seamless and handover and minimisation of interface issues
- Leading project milestone meetings with both the internal team and external stakeholders
- Reporting project progress back to management team
- Managing the communication between all contractors and external stakeholders
- Managing the EPC Contractor during the execution phase of the project
- Leading the tender and negotiation process for the relevant contracts on the project
- MSc Degree in Structural or Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient English (written and spoken) and Fluent Korean (preferred)
- Willingness to relocate to Korea full time
- A minimum of five (5) years’ but preferably ten (10) years’ experience with an energy developer, utility, or OEM in a similar role.
- Previous experience managing the Foundation Package of at least one offshore wind project will be highly valued
- If the candidate does not have any offshore wind project experience, prior experience in large commercial scale wind projects may be substituted
- Experience in Europe will be valuable but Asia will also be valued
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587