|Posted:||14 days ago|
Title: Fabrication Manager - Offshore Wind
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading offshore wind developer who are fabricating several jackets for a large offshore wind project in Taiwan. They are looking to hire an experienced Fabrication Manager to represent them at the site and ensure the safe delivery of this project.
- Pro-active engagement with the fabricator's workforce from Senior Management Level to shop floor personnel
- Continuous engagement with the Foundations Package Management Team
- Overall delivery for HSE, Quality, Planning, Cost Control and Variation Management.
- Managing Pin Pile Manufacture at an alternative fabrication facility
- Overall responsibility for project delivery of jacket fabrication at assigned location.
- Leading any claims management works during the fabrication process
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Due to the location of the role, prior experience in Asia would be preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years' fabrication experience
- Experience with direct on-site fabrication of steel structures is key
- Due to the interface management responsibilities, fluency in English is essential
- Willingness to relocate to Taiwan for project duration