NextWave are working with a global IPP who have recently finalised the financing for an Offshore Wind project in Europe. As a result of this they are looking to bring on an EPCI Manager to support the delivery of these projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting in project development, procurement and construction activities for the offshore wind projects.
- Working with partners, advisors and team members to manage diverse EPC related elements for the projects.
- Managing the project during the planning and development phase,
- Creating and managing a suitable resource plan to fit with the organisation’s overall long term objectives by scoping and selecting project advisers and consultants
- Managing the construction and forward planning of EPC contractor activities.
- Identifying and managing timing/interface issues with the EPC and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Contractors
- Managing the package managers during engineering reviews to ensure requirements are met in a timely manner.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience with an energy developer, utility, EPC or turbine provider for offshore wind projects
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely
on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767587