|3 months ago
Title: Energy Market Analyst (Team Lead)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners are working exclusively with a market leading product business that have created an energy modelling platform. This role is to lead a team of analysts in the ASEAN region and be the focal point regarding client management.
- Conduct research into the ASEAN energy markets identify trends
- Research into potential businesses opportunities
- Create and maintain energy models
- Prepare extensive data reports to be presented to the respective client
- Consult respective clients and provide them advice regarding their energy consumption
- Work closely with your clients in creating strategies related to energy management strategies
- Background in energy modelling
- Experience of working on projects in the Asia region
- Prior experience of managing a team will be essential
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Registration No. R1767725
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired