The Country Head will be responsible for developing a client network in engineering consultancy and build technical personnel for the Vietnam team.
- Plan and manage the business strategy, contributing ideas and opportunities;
- Represent company in trade shows and business meetings;
- Create leads of technical consultancy works with Vietnamese/ International developers, financiers, contractors, government agencies and asset managers.
- Creation and management of a pipeline of profitable new/repeat business through the identification of business opportunities
- Identify opportunities for strategic alliances and partnerships to enhance business success.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve/exceed annually sustainable and ambitious growth targets.
Reporting to the Regional Director, this is a role for senior Business Development candidates to take their career to the next stage.
- Bachelor Technical/Business Degree or equivalent qualification
- 10-15 years’ experience as a Business Development professional with a strong track record in Energy/Renewables sector in Vietnam or the region.
- Previous experience working for a consultancy service is preferred
- A strong and current personal network within the Renewables sector that can be exploited through the Renewables portfolio of services is essential;
- Successful in establishing strong and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mia Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 90 182 139
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876370